Vitora, Brazil

Vitora, Brazil

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Week of Sicknesses - 31 March 14

Dear Family,

First, I need to apologize again for the nasty photo. still maturing here. It will make great memories. So, let me tell you about my week of sicknesses. 

So, the infection got much better after two days of a medical cream and now I am not leaving bloody stains on all of my shirts. Thursday night, idk why but I got home did planning and when straight to bed with a fever. I spent the night shivering and sweating with pain in my back and neck. I couldn't sleep but finally took a pain pill and slept in just a little. But, I was feeling really weak during the day. During lunch on Friday I ate just a little bit and went to work. Woke up the next day still tired but went to lunch with the determination to eat and get some energy. Then after lunch I threw it all up, at the member's house. really embarrassing. We called President's wife and I slept at home until 6 so we could take care of our important appointments. I still am not feeling perfect in the stomach but I drank a tea yesterday that helped quite a bit. I think the rest today should do the trick and get me ready to work the rest of the week. 

It was also kinda a rough week with the work. we spend tons of time and effort hunting down people without success. Then no-one went to church. Even after we used a car to help people with a ride. just kinda discouraging. Hopefully with conference our numbers for church attendance will increase and show our work. We are teaching some great families and I have been working on the courage to just trust the spirit and really challenge them to follow our Redeemer Jesus Christ. I am not going to miss opportunities this week to challenge people to go to church, pray, or be baptized. 

I don't really have much more to say and I don't know why I cant think of anything else. I have had a lot of questions on my mind about preparing a person for baptism and using the spirit more and the importance of obeying every little rule in the manual. I really want to get to the next level of missionary. The missionary that you just feel is a servant of the lord. 

But, now i am out of time. I hope everyone has a great week full of health and energy. 
sorry the lack of photos. this area is a little more dangerous and I don't carry my camera during the day. 

But, Until next week,

Love,
Elder Jacobson Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment