Vitora, Brazil

Vitora, Brazil

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mother's Day Call - 11 May 2015

Dear Family, 

This was a tough week emotionally for me. We worked a lot this week and just had a tough work week. There is some contention in the house with the other companionship and we had to do some special exchanging of companions to try to help out. Then, as much as I love the skype call home, for the first time I was really kind of feeling homesick. But, that was yesterday so I already forgot haha. 

I think it is funny when i write my cards that I have to think not only what I am writing but how my writing is going to sound afterwards. Just so everyone knows my Mom knows just by reading my card every week if I am happy, sad, discouraged or really excited. So, maybe as hard as the week was for me I really enjoyed it and I loved to see my family yesterday. Everyone is growing up so fast. Brealynn on the mission, who I unfortunately missed in our different schedules. Bryan, just as happy as ever and a new twin to me. Daniel and Aubrey passing through the parts of high school that I feel like I just passed through. And mom and  dad..... well, the same as ever (the best that I could have had). 

My only other worry this week is that the Sisters from church are all starting to give us money to buy lunch instead of eat with them. That is sometimes the sign that they don't like you that much but I don't think we did anything wrong. I am actually not that worried but I started joking with the rest of the sisters so that we start getting to eat lunch with them. 

We also had a meeting with President Young this week. After sleeping through our 2 am alarm and scrambling to get another bus we ended up city hopping by bus and showed up just 35 minutes late. It was kind of awkward showing up late in our tired travel conditions but I was also happy because it was quite a blessing that we showed up at all. I will call president today and ask his forgiveness but I don't think he is worried. I think he loves me. :)

Well, I hope everyone has a great week and keeps looking for the blessings in our lives.

Elder Jacobson (Andrew)

our office shot. including the 2 secretaries and president

No comments:

Post a Comment