Vitora, Brazil

Vitora, Brazil

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Just Keep Working Hard - 30 March 2015

Dear Family,

This has been a great week for me. I just feel like I am working good. looking for ways to improve and trying to help everyone around me. It feels so good to help others in the missionary work and see the happiness of their success and see them coming out of holes. 

We started off the week with a travel to a neighboring city and helped the youngest dupla in our city. one missionary with 4 months training another with 2 months. Our goal with all the missionaries is for us all to be bolder as we teach and testify and happier as we work. People will feel confidence in our teaching as we are bolder and they will feel the spirit as we are happier. The missionary with 4 months is Elder Cruz. He is an excellent missionary. Just a humble, and obedient guy that is a powerful teacher. He will be able to help his ´son' on the mission learn a lot. 

Also this week we had to plan for the Zone Meeting. The assistants to the president just told us what points we needed to touch on and we were put to work. We just put together a very to the point training challenging all of us to not limit ourselves and to just be obedient and hardworking with the trust and faith that all of our efforts will be watched over and blessed. The assistants told us that it was an excellent training and said that we had done exactly what president needed us to talk about. Also we made a goal with the zone to be the first ones to all get the standard of excellence. This week is gunna involve lots of work, sweat and tears but it should be really good. I'm so excited for conference. 

We had a Fireside with our ward and president young yesterday night and we loved to hear him talk. We were supposed to have interviews but it didn't work out because president had some unexpected difficulties in another city. But, we all appreciated his presence at the meeting. 

so the focus this week was to send pictures so I hope you enjoy below. 

I am so glad to have lived this week and I just learned so much. I hope I can be a more faithful and effective servant of the lord everyday.
love you all so much

Elder Jacobson (Andrew)

my son and I at the transfer meeting



when my area flooded



me and the assistant at a castle


Eraldo with president young 


my companion and i on the bus


our division with Elder Cruz



No comments:

Post a Comment