Vitora, Brazil

Vitora, Brazil

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Broken Hearts - 6 July 2015

Dear Family,

How ya´ll doing? No don't worry, I don't have a broken hearts. Our investigator did and in having so, she accepted the message and is changing her life. 

So last Tuesday we were just going through the rounds. right. visiting all the investigators and such. But when we got to this families house we noticed that this girl was much more interested that before. So, we focused our teaching to her (Naiane) and invited her to follow and become a member of the Church. She fully accepted and she started preparing by herself. So, normally we teach people the commandments and they change their lives to follow right. Before we taught her about the Law of Chastity, she had already decided that it was time for her to finish with her boyfriend. She also read the Book of Mormon everyday and despite being shy was praying every visit. He family at first made fun of her for the decision but she stuck it through and now her family wants to follow her example. 

He are also helping a man to stop smoking. His name is Tárcio. He recently separated from his wife and you can say that he is looking for something in his life. He has quickly decreased from 20 to 2 cigarettes per day but the last few are always the hardest.  

I just don't have that much new stuff to say. My companion has only 7 days left and this week is gunna be tough for me emotionally but it'll be my 3rd time like this so I'll get through it. But to finish up I'll just send a bunch of Pictures. 

Love,
Elder Jacobson (Andrew)

my awesome companion and I




Naiane´s baptism



other silly pics



No comments:

Post a Comment