Vitora, Brazil

Vitora, Brazil

Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Beginning of all the LASTs - 13 July 2015

Dear Family,

Yes, that was a very trunky title. I will not try to hide that I am not trunky. Yes, I now admit that but I will not stop thinking of the mission until the last day. But after finishing off now my 3rd companion it is my turn to do the favor. haha

We had a normal last week of the transfer. I did lots of divisions and went with my companion to everyplace imaginable saying goodbye to people. It was fun and kind of tiring. 

Also this week the ward had a special Sunday ´the day that no one is absent´ and the frequency doubled to 168 people. it was pretty cool. I was wondering if the church has ever done this there. it seems like a great idea but if we double our frequency there wouldn't be space. 

Well, that was basically the week. Lastly, I learned this week that man´s wisdom is far inferior to God´s. We had plenty of changes on the mission that no one expected and it is obvious that the Lords hand is making it happen. Hope that we can all trust more and more the decisions of leaders and the spirit that exists and acts in them to lead His Church. 

Love you all,
Elder Jacobson

Me and Elder Monteiro


Limhi´s last selfie



just tell me I have a great face, especially with a bird on my back. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment